Concept Recruitment Group - Recruiter FAST 50
23rd Jan 2015
Each year the REC’s Recruiter magazine publishes its FAST 50 survey based on financial criteria obtained from companies house for recruitment businesses . ...
New Statutory SSP/SMP/SAP/OSPP and ASPP rates
4th Dec 2014
The new standard rates of Statutory Payments for the tax year beginning 6 April 2015 were announced on 4 December. ...
Latest Engineering Vacancies
Rotherham | Permanent
Hours: Days only, 7:30am until 4:30pm
Benefits: Annual salary negotiable, 33 days holiday, company pension and life-assurance scheme.
This is an excellent opportunity for a seasoned results-driven individual with excellent high-level management skills to join an established multi-national manufacturing company, based at their site in Rotherham.
Latest Industrial Vacancies
Gorseinon | Temporary
£6.50 per hour
We have temporary opportunities available for our manufacturing client in Gorseinon. £6.50 per hour, shifts operating across Days, Afternoons and Niights.
Rotherham | Temporary
6.62 - 6.79 plus Shift Allowance after 6 months
Counterbalance FLT driver and Picker - excellent long-term opportunity
Rotherham | Temporary
6.50 - £6.63 plus Shift Allowance after 6 months
Full-time Manufacturing Production Operatives in Rotherham: Excellent long-term opportunity.
Latest Onsite Management Vacancies
Receive alerts on the latest Onsite Management vacancies by submitting your details below.Sign up for the latest job alerts Submit your CV
Latest Office Vacancies
Gorseinon | Permanent
We are currently recruiting for our client a leading manufacturer within the automotive industry. Due to an increase in business levels they are looking for an additional HR Advisor to join the team. You will be an integral part of the HR team providing support and advice to managers and employees across the full range of HR services.
Duties will include but are not restricted to:-
• Deliver front line HR support and advice to employees and line managers on specific people centred and contractual issues, being proactive in liaising regularly with line managers to identify problems and potential solution early.
• Work in partnership with managers to ensure a consistent application of our HR policies and procedures including absence management, individual performance management, probation etc.
• Provide recruitment support for line managers and advise them in the most efficient and effective way of attracting and retaining talent.
• Analyse monthly Management Information (MI) data to identify trends in people related matters such as attendance, turnover, career development, diversity, recruitment/resourcing and work with the business units to improve these areas.
• With the support of the HRM, undertake disciplinary and grievance processes as required, providing support and guidance to line managers undertaking investigations.
• Work closely with the administrator to co-ordinate recruitment, maternity, change to terms and conditions requests, flexible working requests, right to work etc, ensuring that all personal files are maintained in accordance with Data Protection legislation.
• To provide advice and support to employees regarding Maternity/Paternity leave
• Support managers in managing internal/external secondments across the business.
To be considered for the position you must be able to demonstrate that you have worked within a HR role previously ideally within a unionised environment. You will be fully aware of all current employment legislation, be a strong communicator and have excellent IT skills.
You will either be CIPD qualified or currently working towards the qualification
In return my client offers the opportunity to work within an excellent organisation, competitive salary and benefits package
Latest Driving Vacancies
Receive alerts on the latest Driving vacancies by submitting your details below.Sign up for the latest job alerts Submit your CV
About Concept Recruitment
Concept Recruitment Group are one of Yorkshire's fastest growing employment businesses. We specialise in the supply of temporary, permanent and contract labour to business across Yorkshire. Our aim is to become true recruitment partners to our client companies providing innovative solutions to their staffing needs.
Your friendly service has been top class and should the need arise in the future I would not hesitate to contact concept again. ...
Since commencement of business, and as head of four major departments (Engineering / Tool room / Stores / cold forging), have employed staff for all of these areas and have been very pleased with all the personnel supplied.. ...
Concept Technical Recruitment Ltd clearly understood our needs, were rigorous in their approach and achieved a quick and successful result.. ...
Careers at Concept
As one of the fastest growing employment businesses in the North of England, we have number of opportunities for people at all levels.